A good deal of people may call this game essentially an"upgrade" to 2K20 and well. . Nope! Look I get it in that individuals will look at this match as a copy and NBA 2K21 MT paste but its the final game of this gen pretty much so what would we expect really? I think all of the big guns have been stored for the console (and its verified for a launch game that I think) so there's that. I haven't really messed with all the match much because I want to see what patches do to it up to shooting,CPU equilibrium and also what the sport would to fades. I am aware there are already people gonna be annoyed by this but this is the way its going to be regrettably.

What do you guys consider this score however? Agree/Disagree or do not care? Dying to hear what you think on this for sure. Review bombs from folks who don't have the game and the loud majority who have the game and whine 24/7. It is exactly the same with Madden in case you think about it. Like there's no way those games are as bad as these scores but individuals will use those to back up their arguments. Problem is that game has a history of accepting its community for granted and I am not going to say 2K has (yet) but it felt like (to me) they were putting in new things rather than considering the"Joe Public" that wishes to sit down and play with League and chill out.

It is exactly the same with Madden in case you consider it. Just like there's no way those games are as poor as those scores but individuals will use those #'s to back up their arguments. Problem is that game has had a history of accepting its own community for granted and I'm not going to Cheap NBA 2K Coins say 2K has (yet) but it felt like (to me) they were putting in new things rather than considering the"Joe Public" that wants to sit down and play with League and chill outside. I haven't played it a lot simply because I KNOW patches are coming but I'd say...a 3 right now and I think part of that is because within the first week that the shot meter turned into a big source of controversy (and still is) and it was supposed to be addressed by making it larger but they didn't so I kind of just shrug and move.